I hope this forum is the right venue for posting this. As the thread title says, I have what I believe is a very solid idea for an application. On paper it is actually a very simple and basic application that should not be too difficult to write, but it is something that would be enthusiastically welcomed by the blackberry community. I have a very basic knowledge of java and I also am on a mac without access to a PC so I can't really write the app myself. In fact, I really don't have the knowledge to do so anyway. However, I am very computer oriented and understand the concepts of writing an application so I can definitely be of help in the broader scheme of things. I am a marketing major at UPENN and i'm being completely serious about making this application. I am also completely willing to share the profits and go into this as a partner with someone. I am looking for anyone who is qualified to be developing apps, there are no other requirements aside from a willingness to work hard, communicate and make some dough. If anyone is interested just send me a PM and we can find another means for talking about and detailing the application. If you do decide to PM me just indicate your qualifications, I won't really understand if you detail a lot of developers terminology, but if you can explain it to me or give an example through an application you've already written that would help elucidate your experience and expertise for me.

-Evan
    08-05-09 09:25 AM
    ell, as I am a new user, I cannot launch a PM your way. However, if you could launch one my way, I would be interested in hearing your idea. Thanks!
    08-06-09 01:20 AM
    ^ I dont believe he will just be giving his idea to others, in case one where to take the idea and make it all his/her own.. (not saying you will or would) but just a precautionary thing.. I believe there will be more to it, which is why he is asking for a background of those said individuals and their skills.

But thats just what I got from it... I love the idea of a partnership, too bad I have absolutely no experience in making apps! Haha ={

anyways, good luck!
    08-06-09 07:13 AM
    I completely understood that part, and had a bit of foresight in that direction. I am interested, but realize now that there is more than just basic Java programming in this... Methinks I need to brush up and point towards some BB code. I'm pretty new to BBs, and didn't realize the things I could link into...
    08-12-09 12:14 PM
    i cant program for ****.
    08-21-09 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD