I wonder if there are many BlackBerry developers that run their own ISVs here on the CB forums? It would be cool to know who you are and what you do so we can exchange some wisdom, tips and what not.

Let me start. I run a BlackBerry micro-ISV that develops this BlackBerry GTD app. It's called Viira, it has been out commercially for a few months, and as of two weeks ago it works perfectly on the Bold!

What BlackBerry ISV do you run?
    12-21-08 09:55 PM
    Nice sly way to covertly adertise your product... two thumbs up!
    12-21-08 10:14 PM
    I wonder if there are many BlackBerry developers that run their own ISVs here on the CB forums? It would be cool to know who you are and what you do so we can exchange some wisdom, tips and what not.

Let me start. I run a BlackBerry micro-ISV that develops this BlackBerry GTD app. It's called Viira, it has been out commercially for a few months, and as of two weeks ago it works perfectly on the Bold!

What BlackBerry ISV do you run?
    Welcome.

While most of the ISV's post on RIM's forums, staying in touch other ways is always good. Not familiar with your app, so I'll have to check it out.

I'm a Founder, Preisident and COO of Benchmark Avionics Corp., which develops avioncs related software (like flight computers and other avionics for training sims) as well as 3D models.

Since I love my Blackberry, I created a subsidiary, Berrysoft Studios. Berrysoft released the Crackberry.com launcher for the community a few months back, and have been working on developing some entertainment software as we learn the BB API, and sort of setup shop. I'm excited because our first complete game project is nearing completion. Since there is no "deadline" and it's not really about sales for us, I take my time.

Always glad to discuss the BB API, or java design with another OOP developer.
    12-22-08 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD