Does a straight android port have the ability to read and send out push notifications to other devices? Or is it like apks and not have support for reading and sending notifications from the hub? I want to port the application OpenFit so I can get full use out of my Gear Fit.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:33 PM
    It depends on the app, it's best you just try it and see because there is no 100% straight answer. It all depends. You might also want to read this - http://forums.crackberry.com/general...untime-923843/
    03-21-16 11:37 PM
    An Android port might be able to catch some Android notifications but it will eventually stop catching them at some point for no reasons. As it runs in its own Android Runtime, it might even be impossible to read other Android Hub notifications at all as the app doesn't run in the main Android Runtime where all other Android apps lives, but I never tested.

No app, ported or Android or native, can read Hub notifications from other BlackBerry apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 07:59 AM