Enter the third-annual BlackBerry Developer Challenge!

Don't just build apps that people like, build apps that people love
    This year's challenge is focused on finding the best Super Apps. A Super App for BlackBerry smartphones is an app that delivers the most engaging experiences possible for BlackBerry users.

Over $1.5 million in prizing
    This year there is over $1.5 million of prizes that will help build success for your app. This includes developer services from leading industry partners, featured placements on BlackBerry App World™, marketing programs from Research In Motion and much more. A wide range of prizes are available to be won at all levels. See full prize details here.

Regional submissions and judging

The challenge is open to new and existing applications submitted to BlackBerry App World™. This year you'll compete against apps in your local region. The global submission deadline is September 6, 2010. See all judging and announcement dates here.

Best of luck with your submission! Enter Here Now!
    Last edited by CrackBerry; 05-19-10 at 05:28 PM.
    05-17-10 04:06 PM
    These prizes are lame. I would want cash for my efforts.. The best thing on the list is free BlackBerries, but those are not worth the effort.
    07-25-10 01:40 AM
    And how much of your app's soul do you have to hand over to them? Contests like these are typically out to just get control of intellectual property. I'm not accusing this contest of that type of stunt, but other contests are known for doing this in the past.
    08-21-10 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD