Can't believe there have been no other posts in this forum of Developer Spotlight.

I'd like to thank the 3 named developers for bringing us native BB10 apps that were sorely missing.

Gaspertrix for bringing us iGrann, Instagram client.
    Knobtviker for bringing us Whine, Vine client.
    Nem0ry for bringing us Snap2Chat, Snapchat client.

Edit: Thanks to Mod who updated my title to more accurately show what post is for.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-26-14 10:16 AM
    Expanded your title a bit.
    02-26-14 10:19 AM
    I guess this is the first post in this sub forum... Well done to those ..
    02-26-14 10:20 AM
    Not to take away from other talented, hard working developers. I know there are many helping make BB10 users have a great experience, so it'd be cool to see more threads in this sub forum to highlight them as well.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-26-14 10:22 AM
    great job!
    02-27-14 08:29 AM
    You're all very welcome. I'm sure we're all the same commited to bring awesome apps to the BlackBerry 10 platform

Posted via CB10
    FincoApps likes this.
    02-27-14 10:57 AM
    Like to add my voice OP. It's so critical for us to have good developers sticking to the platform and pumping out quality native apps. To those mentioned in the OP as well as the countless others: keep it up guys, one app at a time!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 01:13 PM
    If you want a native snapchat in blackberry world, help the dev and sign the petition.

All of the information about it is in this link and their is also a link to his thread too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=912037

Contact all Admins, I've already PMed them with no response. Make it a blog post!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 09:30 AM
    Like to add my voice OP. It's so critical for us to have good developers sticking to the platform and pumping out quality native apps. To those mentioned in the OP as well as the countless others: keep it up guys, one app at a time!

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely. One by one eliminate the app gap with quality native apps. Was glad to see the blog by Kevin thanking devs the other day.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-11-14 10:51 AM
    Thanks for making this post; glad to see that fellow developers are getting recognized. Admittedly I enjoy coding apps for BlackBerry 10 and I have helped Nemory with 2 of his app (I hope to work alongside him with more apps) but truth be told, without him, Jeremy Duke and a few others: I would not be where I am today with the amount I know about Cascades and Webworks so thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 05:42 PM
    Thanks for making this post; glad to see that fellow developers are getting recognized. Admittedly I enjoy coding apps for BlackBerry 10 and I have helped Nemory with 2 of his app (I hope to work alongside him with more apps) but truth be told, without him, Jeremy Duke and a few others: I would not be where I am today with the amount I know about Cascades and Webworks so thanks

Posted via CB10
    My pleasure man. BlackBerry needs enthusiastic developers taking on initiatives of building great apps to close the app gap, NATIVELY.

04-29-14 08:32 PM
    Sorry for bumping this up again. But seriously, Knobtviker is not getting any attention at all, he built a vine client for the community not to mention it's full free. He's getting no profit from all this hustle yet he is still updating it and adding extra features for FREE. He recently mentioned his total donations were 50$ since app launch. Seriously? Is this how we thank him for wasting a part of his life in making this app for us??
    I guess Gasp and nem0ry got all the attention leaving knobtviker behind, he worked really hard to get the camera api to work perfectly for recording vines. Crackberry/kevin please bring this up since it's not fair, we need more reviews on Whine!

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    05-02-14 05:56 AM
    Sorry for bumping this up again. But seriously, Knobtviker is not getting any attention at all, he built a vine client for the community not to mention it's full free. He's getting no profit from all this hustle yet he is still updating it and adding extra features for FREE. He recently mentioned his total donations were 50$ since app launch. Seriously? Is this how we thank him for wasting a part of his life in making this app for us??
    I guess Gasp and nem0ry got all the attention leaving knobtviker behind, he worked really hard to get the camera api to work perfectly for recording vines. Crackberry/kevin please bring this up since it's not fair, we need more reviews on Whine!

Posted via CB10
    Is it that low? Wow. I donated a bottle of Wine on the day it was released, can't remember exact price but I know that was at least $20.

That is shameful.

05-02-14 07:39 AM
    Not even a new thread

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    05-29-15 10:34 AM
    Not a single response. PATHETIC

08-25-15 10:29 AM
    Not a single response. PATHETIC

Sorry, I don't understand, what kind of response you're expecting?

A response here from the devs named in the OP, to thank the OP and all supporters of their apps?
    A response from other devs to express our gratitude against the devs named in the OP? (this thread is in a dev subforum after all)
    A response from customers to express their gratitude against the devs named in the OP?

Those devs are all great devs, probably among the best ones, and their work is highly valuable for BlackBerry 10 community. Their apps are the reason why BlackBerry 10 is still relevant for some people. But a CB thread in an almost hidden section of the forum is far from the best way to show gratitude to those devs. A proper way is to actually buy and support their apps, write reviews, send them email saying how their app changed the way you interact with your phone.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    08-26-15 04:03 AM
    Yes, thank you guys!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 04:11 AM
    Nemory also brought Insta10, Messenger, twittly..... so not only snapchat clients

Z10 STL100-2 10.3.1779
    08-26-15 04:54 AM
    Yes and none are finished or work decent.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 04:57 AM
    Yes and none are finished or work decent.

Posted via CB10
    I think this thread is not the right place to discuss that, all of his apps has dedicated threads where you can report any bugs or issues you have with the app.

Nemory did bring a lot to BlackBerry 10, let's hope he continues to update his apps (like he's still doing) to make them up to your expectations.

Posted via CB10
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    08-26-15 05:05 AM
    For what it's worth, he just published the source code for several of his apps https://github.com/NemOry?tab=repositories

Via Pasta CB10
    08-26-15 05:39 AM
    For what it's worth, he just published the source code for several of his apps https://github.com/NemOry?tab=repositories

Via Pasta CB10
    Since he already make his apps open source then this mean he no longer want interested in BlackBerry anymore.

08-26-15 08:14 AM
    Since he already make his apps open source then this mean he no longer want interested in BlackBerry anymore.

Not really. I'm still here thanks

Posted via CB10
    RodgerLeblanc likes this.
    11-18-15 10:08 PM