Everytime I try to sync Yahoo it says "yahoo server connection was lost" or something to that effect. I have configured it many times and it NEVER works, someone please help, I hate not having my yahoo calendar on my homescreen
    11-22-10 06:18 PM
    I have been having the same issue, and can't find the answer either...
    11-26-10 07:38 PM
    Everytime I try to sync Yahoo it says "yahoo server connection was lost" or something to that effect. I have configured it many times and it NEVER works, someone please help, I hate not having my yahoo calendar on my homescreen
    Did it used to work, so this is a new problem? Or have you never been able to sync the calendar? I use Yahoo for email all the time with no problems, but I've never tried their calendar and so I'm wondering if syncing to the calendar function is one of the features that requires the paid-for Yahoo Pro (or whatever they call it that allows Push functionality). Could that possibly be it?
    12-10-10 09:25 AM
    when yahoo changed their site to 'new yahoo' the site no longer syncs to your BB.. I have the same problem. I am now searching for a new calendar. I think I will try calendar pro...
    12-10-10 11:59 AM
    Same Problem. worked fine until the new calendar came on line.
    02-09-11 01:33 PM
    I just started having the sync lost connection for yahoo calendar!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Zach7; 04-17-11 at 09:38 PM.
    04-17-11 06:37 PM
    Yahoo! Calendar > Yahoo! Calendar > All-New Yahoo! Calendar > General Help
    Is there anything missing in All New Yahoo! Calendar that old Yahoo! Calendar used to offer?
    Last Updated: October 14, 2010 Text Size: A A A

Yes there are few smaller features of Old Yahoo! Calendar which are yet to be supported in All New Yahoo! Calendar.We are working on many of these features as we speak and should be able to bring them to you in All New Yahoo! Calendar soon, along with other more exciting features!
    Some of the features that have been removed from All New Yahoo! Calendar are:
    Syncing with MS Outlook: You may have been using Yahoo! Autosync or Intellisync for syncing your Yahoo! Calendar with MS Outlook. These tools are not supported with All New Yahoo! Calendar. But not to worry, you can still sync with MS Outlook using Yahoo! Sync beta which can be downloaded here.
    With All new Yahoo! Calendar you will not be able to sync with Blackberry Desktop
    Yahoo! Groups Calendars are not visible inside Yahoo! Calendar as of now. Though it is still available directly in the Yahoo! Groups interface.
    Finance and Weather Guides are not supported yet.
    Event Types and Birthday and Anniversary Symbols are called Stickers now.
    Calendar Plug-in Yahoo! Messenger does not work with All New Yahoo! Calendar.
    Calendar from Yahoo! Widgets is not available with All New Yahoo! Calendar.

----------------So this is what I found about the "New" yahoo calendar. How crazy is this. They need some more pressure from the Crackberry Nation!!!!----------------

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 09:36 PM
    Do you think you will ever support syncing all the BlackBerry PIMs:
    Calendar
    Contacts
    Tasks
    Memo/Notes

If you did, we could then ditch Outlook
    04-17-11 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD