I feel stupid asking this, but i can't wrap my head around this: Am I correct that Link does not back up your device wirelessly, you have to connect it via USB? The reason I ask is, if it only backs up when connected by USB, why in the hell is there a setting for how often to back up?

I never just plug in my Z10 to my PC for the hell of it. If I have to move files to or from it, I just use the shortcut on my desktop for the Network Drive I mapped it as. I never had to worry about this crap with my Curve, thanks to a fully functional BB Protect.

I love my BB, but I swear they are purposely doing stuff to push people away! If I am wrong about any of this, I apologize in advance.
    09-05-13 09:12 PM
    It doesn't back up wirelessly and the reason it asks is so when you do plug it in you don't have to always have it backing up automatically. You can choose to do it whenever you really want that way. It's annoying to always have it backing up if all you're doing is just connecting it to charge or whatever else you may be doing.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust Link to back up anything wirelessly anyway, even if the option was there. lol
    09-05-13 09:18 PM
    I back mine up wirelessly with Link...
    09-05-13 09:19 PM
    It doesn't back up wirelessly and the reason it asks is so when you do plug it in you don't have to always have it backing up automatically. You can choose to do it whenever you really want that way. It's annoying to always have it backing up if all you're doing is just connecting it to charge or whatever else you may be doing.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust Link to back up anything wirelessly anyway, even if the option was there. lol
    I'm not sure I trust it to back it up at all, with how funky it is whenever I open it!lol
    Thanks for the insight. I guess it makes sense.
    09-05-13 09:40 PM
    I back mine up wirelessly with Link...
    How?
    09-05-13 09:41 PM
    How?
    It seems since I downgraded to T-Mobile's 10.1, Link isn't seeing my Z10 wirelessly.
    09-05-13 09:58 PM