The school I work for just upgraded to Groupwise 8 about the same time as Sprint updated the Tour to OS 5.0.0.484. Everything used to sync just fine.

Now I am having a few problems.

All of my reminders on my phone for all my appointments get set to midnight the day of the appointment.

Any appointments that I have sent to other people get deleted and resent, not just to me, but to EVERYONE on the recipient list, which gets quite annoything.

Anyone having any similar issues?

Sprint Tour 5.0.0.484, DM v5.0.1, Groupwise 8.0.1
    03-31-10 11:30 AM
    Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 03:51 PM
    Two days ago, in the office, I was upgraged to Groupwise 8.02 and now cannot synch my calendar. Several times I have gotten the Intellisynch messgage: "The operation terminated unsuccessfully." Even after updating my BlackBerry desktop software to version 6, I get the same message. Does anyone synch succesfully to Groupwise 8.02?
    Last edited by rjstricker; 08-11-10 at 05:13 PM. Reason: specify version 8.02 rather than simply "8"
    08-11-10 04:58 PM
    I've successfully synced now that I have Desktop Manager 6. Seemed to fix all my problems...for now. Though just a note, GW 8 is still not officially supported by RIM.
    08-11-10 05:09 PM
    Two days ago, in the office, I was upgraged to Groupwise 8.02 and now cannot synch my calendar. Several times I have gotten the Intellisynch messgage: "The operation terminated unsuccessfully." Even after updating my BlackBerry desktop software to version 6, I get the same message. Does anyone synch succesfully to Groupwise 8.02?
    I have the exact same issue at work (running GW v8.02). I would really appreciate knowing if anyone has come across this issue or, better yet, solved it. Thanks.
    08-25-10 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD