Hi I know its way too soon to be asking this question but I thought why not.

I m really thinking of buying a ipad (wifi version) when it comes out. I currently have a acer netbook which is fine and all but doesnt have a good battery life and is a little bit on the sluggish side and I m lucky to get 1hr with wondows 7. So I thought a ipad would be good for work as it apparently has 10hr battery life and 1 month standby.

The thing is ipad have a 3g version which cost more. But why bother when I can use my bold which is 3g to get internet on the ipad, using desktop manager. I dont have wifi at work and the ipad will mainly be used at work.

If anyone has heard of any rumours or maybe something is already in development it will help a lot. It just means I will start saving my money now.
    02-09-10 06:39 AM
    As a side note, see how long it took the desktop manager to be released for the mac systems....

I think the ipad may have a way around this to tether, but I truly don't think a desktop manager for blackbeeries on an ipad is coming soon.

I hope I'm wrong....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 06:43 AM
    As a side note, see how long it took the desktop manager to be released for the mac systems....

I think the ipad may have a way around this to tether, but I truly don't think a desktop manager for blackbeeries on an ipad is coming soon.

I hope I'm wrong....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I didn’t realize how long it took for a Mac version of desktop manager. I m new to blackberry and its software. Its the first blackberry I own.

I might have to get the 3g version if its not hideously overpriced in the UK. And then ask Vodafone if they can supply me another sim card so I can either use my blackberry or ipad at the same time for internet.
    02-09-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD