Asking b/c I currently sync my Act! contacts to Outlook...
    09-22-14 02:03 PM
    That's not what Blend is about. It will allow you access to your phone's stuff, not sync.
    09-22-14 02:07 PM
    To be honest, we do not know the full capabilities on Blend at the moment.

We do know that it will allow you to back up and restore, switch devices, move files between computer, tablet and BB10 device as well as view, add edit calendar entries (probably local only, but not sure). Along with viewing sms, bmm etc

Whether it will offer syncing with outlook email client is something I have not seen detailed.
    09-22-14 02:19 PM
    It doesn't offer sync.

It may one day, but it does not now.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:10 AM
    Ok so if blend is a mirror of your passport or upcoming class blackberry and your phone calendar and email is in sync with Outlook 2013 via 0ffice 365 then it would seem natural that if you make a change to the calendar or contacts on your blackberry phone from Blend that this would change the information on your outlook desktop, in essense being in sync?? This is the queston I need answered as well before I go from a Windows Phone that does all this naturally. If Nokia came up with a new classis type of Lumia with the superior camera of the Nokia 1020 and the fast new processors call me in love
    09-30-14 04:06 PM
    A BlackBerry 10 device will sync with your Office.com account (and a 375 account is no different). All changes in Blend take place in the BlackBerry 10 decide. So yes, it will sync, but Blend itself has nothing to do with it. The device is doing all the heavy lifting. Blend only shoes it on a larger screen.

If your MS Outlook 2013 set up syncs directly with the 365 account, it will do it regardless of what phone you have. So yeah, you can go BlackBerry 10 right now if you so want to.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:09 PM
    so a Blackberry 10 device will sync with office365? Contacts, tasks, memos, calendar, emails?
    10-04-14 12:52 PM
    Ok so will the Actual Desktop Outlook Client sync all contacts, notes, calender, etc with the New BlackBerry Passport and Classic?
    Hopefully an outlook user who uses the desktop installed version can weigh in. Also if you make a change to the contacts, calender on the blackberry itself, how easily does it sync back to the desktop client,on your laptop, other pc etc and how long do the changes take??
    10-10-14 03:52 AM
    so a Blackberry 10 device will sync with office365? Contacts, tasks, memos, calendar, emails?
    I believe so, it's after all just a beefed up Office.com account and it can handle those with ease.

Ok so will the Actual Desktop Outlook Client sync all contacts, notes, calender, etc with the New BlackBerry Passport and Classic?
    Hopefully an outlook user who uses the desktop installed version can weigh in. Also if you make a change to the contacts, calender on the blackberry itself, how easily does it sync back to the desktop client,on your laptop, other pc etc and how long do the changes take??
    No, MS Outlook by itself won't. BlackBerry Link and MS Outlook (up to 2010) will. There is some compatibility issues with MS Outlook 2013.

This set up is very DATED though. If you rely on Link+MSO you will only see syncs when you plug the device via USB.

Unless you are a business person on a Exchange server, but that is a completely different story.
    10-10-14 07:27 AM
    You can sync calendar, contacts etc using Blackberry Link. I just used it to set up my backup and restore options on my new Classic. It worked like a charm.
    01-04-15 11:46 AM