Am I a complete moron?

Desktop Manager linked with my Itunes and now I've got the biggest mess I could ever imagine. Some files were transferred, but were not all sorted the same.

My BB 8330 is a dream by itself, but as soon as I try to use it with my laptop it makes me wish I'd gotten an Iphone. SUCH A HEADACHE. To get anything done I have to waste an HOUR or more. WTF?
    09-14-09 08:38 PM
    What do you mean by not sorted the same?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 08:40 PM
    Did you install the Desktop Manager with Media Manager?
    09-14-09 08:45 PM
    well files that were all sorted in Itunes, are not all sorted in my BB. Some of them are just grouped together as
    Track 01
    Track 01
    Track 01
    Track 01

etc.... In Itunes they were all organized and now I've got hundreds of files that look like they have no home.

THEN, other Itunes files like audiobooks and videos, are there and properly labeled, but they WILL NOT RUN.
    09-14-09 08:46 PM
    Very frustrated...............>
    09-14-09 09:05 PM
    Ditch the Media MisManager. You can just drag and drop any file onto your SD so much easier. Just make sure it's a compatible media format.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-14-09 09:06 PM
    ya, I installed BBDM and MM
    09-14-09 09:07 PM
    Did you select the same playlists that you use in Itunes? If they are ser up right in itunes, they should show up in mediaplayer right.

09-14-09 09:13 PM
    You have to be VERY patient with Media Manager. You need to wait a while after each "click" for the action to be performed, before the next "click" (make sense )

Also, remember that not all file formats are playable on the BB. The video files off iTunes (.m4v) WILL NOT play!

Good luck.
    09-15-09 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD