i mean, i see all those post of people having issues with this option, including myself.

when you search for help you have to hack your pc, i mean, it should be plug and play.

i hasn't be able to get that function working yet, i got the new DM 6 hoping that it would fix this issue, but still the same, the ''mobile internet' on tools just isn't there.

so, what can you tell me about this, will RIM someday develop a DM that can actually get you connected to the internet using your bb ?
    09-24-10 09:28 PM
    Did you try to uninstall, redownload the software again? I've installed it on 4 machines at my work place and found the selection there.
    09-27-10 11:11 AM
    i mean, i see all those post of people having issues with this option, including myself.

when you search for help you have to hack your pc, i mean, it should be plug and play.

i hasn't be able to get that function working yet, i got the new DM 6 hoping that it would fix this issue, but still the same, the ''mobile internet' on tools just isn't there.

so, what can you tell me about this, will RIM someday develop a DM that can actually get you connected to the internet using your bb ?

does your provider SUPPORT Tethering??
    09-27-10 11:48 AM
    I have TMO, and sometimes the option is greyed out. rebooting doesn't help, i find i have to delete the modem, then it will work.
    09-27-10 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD