Hello,

I just discovered a problem with my music library in blackberry Link. Normally, when I add new music into iTunes, I can sync it to my BB Q5 without a problem; the new music appears in Link just as you'd expect. But now, i've added new music to iTunes and it doesn't show in Link. I can't find any way to sort of 'reload' Link to get it to show the new music.
    Is there some way to fix this? BTW, I'm on a mac with the latest software (latest BB os, Link and mac OS)

Claudia

EDIT: I re-installed Link, and now it doesn't find a single song. It says it is linked to my iTunes but that there aren't any songs there..
    Last edited by Clausjuhh; 04-15-15 at 12:15 AM.
    04-13-15 02:34 PM
    Hope someone who uses itunes can help you. i never touch the stuff.
    Going to sync in link doesn't allow you to choose the directories where you music is located??
    04-13-15 03:04 PM
    Hello,

I just discovered a problem with my music library in blackberry Link. Normally, when I add new music into iTunes, I can sync it to my BB Q5 without a problem; the new music appears in Link just as you'd expect. But now, i've added new music to iTunes and it doesn't show in Link. I can't find any way to sort of 'reload' Link to get it to show the new music.
    Is there some way to fix this? BTW, I'm on a mac with the latest software (latest BB os, Link and mac OS)

Claudia
    Reinstall Link
    04-13-15 03:15 PM
    So, I reinstalled Link, but now none of my music is showing. It also isn't showing any images from iPhoto or documents.. Do I have to give Link permission have access to my iTunes library? If so, how do I do that?
    04-15-15 12:12 PM
    So, I reinstalled Link, but now none of my music is showing. It also isn't showing any images from iPhoto or documents.. Do I have to give Link permission have access to my iTunes library? If so, how do I do that?
    Check the settings, set it to iTunes. Be sure you're folder is correctly named in your File Manager on MAC.
    Normally there should be an option to locate your music, documents, photo's ....
    04-15-15 12:19 PM
    everything is set up to the right map, it just doesn't show anything.. it says I should add my music to my itunes library, but my music is already there..
    04-15-15 01:07 PM
    everything is set up to the right map, it just doesn't show anything.. it says I should add my music to my itunes library, but my music is already there..
    A problem with iTunes maybe?
    You should consider a back-up of your medialibrary and a reinstall of iTunes?
    Otherwise there's something very weird going on?
    04-15-15 04:52 PM
    so you think the problem is with iTunes, not with bbLink? I don't really want to reinstall itunes since it takes a lot of time to make a back up of all my music, but if that is the only solution...
    04-18-15 03:40 AM
    so you think the problem is with iTunes, not with bbLink? I don't really want to reinstall itunes since it takes a lot of time to make a back up of all my music, but if that is the only solution...
    I guess so. not sure though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-18-15 06:43 AM
    I am having a me problem, I never used to have any issue with syncing my music and now it cannot find my music. Have also tried reinstalling BlackBerry Link and iTunes to no avail.
    06-17-15 06:26 PM