OK. I work at a PHONE STORE ok. and we outsource our flashing to another store. To be specific my dads friend store. One of this friends is going to teach me how to flash alot of kind of phones this week. SO Im going to upload all the instructions on how to flash a blackberry storm one to cricket.

AND FOR ANYONE WHO SAYS THE BLACKBERRY IS NOT WORTH FLASHING TO CRICKET YOUR HELLA WRONG.

I sell flashed phones all day to people and with blackberry storm ....you won't even beleive you have cricket service. THATS HOW GOOD THE WEB ITS. now i have no clue yet how to work apps on a flashed blackberry to cricket, like youtube n' such but believe me thier is a way.

So those who found a way to flash GOOD JOB. but those who did not....i will post a quick tutorial on how to do it. ANd i know people on hear going to think oh..he works at a store so he's ganna charge. NOPE. No need to because i feel that we can all give and recieve information on these forums and work with eachother to help each other out. I DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE to eachother and dont help each other out.

Now i learned how to flash some phones on cricket..but not all. hopefully after this week when i get trained on blackberry i'll have some tutorials up for everyone.

I'm not a fan of cricket that much...but believe me...its bad *** on a storm. You wont regret it. In my opinion its the best phone that you can have cricket service on.

OK right on... I have found all the programs to do cdma flash, I had a blackberry storm fully flashed to cricket, then the os crashed...so i had to do a full os reload, which partially UN-flashed the phone... (d'oh!) The browser app disappeared entirely, and now i don't know how to get the service books back so i can enable web acces and pic messaging... i know several other ppl posted about this as well...i will be willing to trade cdma flash programs for a SUCCESSFUL answer to this problem...

I have found cdma workshop, crackutil, even universal pst...

anyone help plz?
    03-21-10 02:29 AM
    This is ridicules... I have searched and searched. Y wont NE1 post an answer 2 this question? The 1 thing I've noticed about this site is that not many ppl really want 2 say NEthing useful just that "Cricket sux".... Yes Cricket isn't a great service but it works 4 those who use it & the bill will always B the same.... If U don't like cricket Y don't U keep it 2 URself. If U can't post something useful, don't post NEthing at all.
    I am sure this works with any blackberry, but fully tested with my storm!
    I have searched and searched for this stuff so hopefully you all will appreciate this!
    MMS sending/receiving issues? Upgrade your BB Storm OS to 5.x and your browser vanished? Well here you all go! Partially or fully flash your blackberry to cricket. Cricket is great, inexpensive and the browser and mms work great on the storm! The only thing not included with this .ZIP folder is CDMA Workshop. Just download the demo from CDMA Service Software / ESN Changer, SPC Unlocker...
    This comes with excellent instructions. Its way easy!
    03-22-10 11:34 PM
    Stupid people shut up! Stupid people = those who say they know something and are then proven wrong because they just said they knew something and didn't know that pacific something! lol
    Flash Your Blackberry to Cricket Fully can be done Right Here, Right Now!
    google CDMA Workshop and download the demo however because its not included in this zip. Everything else is!
    Dawgbone68 and joyl03 like this.
    03-22-10 11:52 PM
    oops that was a double post.... sry! Anyways dig in!
    03-22-10 11:55 PM
    I am new to this website and have the same problem i have the cdma program but dont know where to put what and which file to put in each place can anyone help?
    04-03-10 01:26 PM
    I can suggest Howard Forums if you can't find it here. I am a bit tied up now, but if I find time I can look further into this situation and hopefully help.
    04-30-10 11:29 PM
    ichibanhebi great post. that is the same methad i use. although I have different service books. is this the new one? or does it just have a different tittle. thanks
    05-07-10 02:51 PM
    I, ALSO, accidentally updated my OS & thereby wiped my cricket service books. I downloaded every .ipd file from this thread, & successfully loaded them on my pearl 8130 (w/the BB Desktop Manager). I got a map (I can't use), email (I didn't have before --exclusively outgoing, still THANKS!). I did NOT get my browser back please help ! I'm a huge noob boob, & am pumped I've gotten this far.

*I just had this idea! IF anyone has a working cricket BB browser. Is it possible for you to use desktop manager to backup your service books & post them ??
    Last edited by spAndroid; 05-12-10 at 02:17 AM. Reason: light bulb moment
    joyl03 likes this.
    05-12-10 02:14 AM
    I just unlocked and flashed Blackberry 8530 from Verizon to Cricket and everything works except MMS and internet service can anyone help? Thanks!
    Last edited by ogad_80; 06-11-10 at 05:59 PM.
    06-11-10 04:09 PM
    I did a reset to factory from the instructions including the software "jl_cmdr" As a result, my MMS and WAP were deleted. The phone is still partially flashed to Cricket. How do I get them back? I used the link below with the instructions, Kelly060589:

RIM-Blackberry

Yet, when I try to install the CDMA file, it reads "expand destination." Once I click "expand" I get an error message that reads, "unable to expand archive" What do I do now?
    07-26-10 12:01 PM
    Hello to all i recently got a bb storm on cricket...why cricket? im a college student trying to make it in the world cricket is cheap and it suits me for the time being... i got it fully flashed and everything was working but when i tried to update it by using the desktop manager my browser disappered..ive been doing some research but yet i have not found a solution to my problem..so if anyone could help it would greatley appreciated thank you and god bless

I'm no blackberry expert but I had that same problem. I am working off of cricket to fully flashed 8330 curve

& for everyone that can't work their internet or send mms files is because when yew connect yewr bb to thee computer it updates & completly wipes yewr full flash to a basic flash with just talk & text

That being said will result into yew having to get it re-full flashed. So avoid updating yewr phone unless yew know what yewr uploading

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 06:37 AM
    I have the service books they are attached this has entries for everything including email

Paul

Make sure before you install them you go into your service book entries get the keyboard out and hit 4?2? to enable legacy sb restore then use BBDM to restore the srevice books

hope this helps
    I am unable to unzip this due to not having correct SW on PC. Can you post the file itself?
    10-25-10 10:37 PM
    I have the service books they are attached this has entries for everything including email

Paul

Make sure before you install them you go into your service book entries get the keyboard out and hit 4?2? to enable legacy sb restore then use BBDM to restore the srevice books

hope this helps
    Your service book worked perfect for me thanks
    12-20-10 02:58 AM
    You the man! worked 1st time no issues. Flashed alot of different phones in my day, never a storm. I tried several service pack after 3 hours of looking found this and it works!
    03-21-11 03:13 AM
    Stupid people shut up! Stupid people = those who say they know something and are then proven wrong because they just said they knew something and didn't know that pacific something! lol
    Flash Your Blackberry to Cricket Fully can be done Right Here, Right Now!
    google CDMA Workshop and download the demo however because its not included in this zip. Everything else is!
    ty inchiban worked gr8 to restore mms wap i can use both just have one other issue i cant receive mms any help would be much apprec.
    07-10-11 02:48 PM
    You are right. I have been at this flashing for some time now and you get a lot of lie's and unnecessary advice and garbage. Here are some service books that gives access to all internet options but apps.
    11-19-11 10:26 AM
    Can you please help me find how to fix a "flashed"/unlocked Sprint Blackberry I bought online which im in the process of using on the cricket network. I have it unlocked enough to have the sim card work to call and text, but the internet will only now work over wifi. I have searched alot and dont know which settings to change; apn, mmsc, service books? I would like to be able to use the internet at least and email i dnt care about bbm or apps right now maybe later. If you or someone could help be adjust the settings or whatever to get internet on my phone ...thank you.. please?!
    03-01-15 01:40 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD