The last time I switched Berries, I lost all my info (Texts, BBM contacts, etc.)

I am currently using Exchange so I only need to save the above.

How do I go about saving all of the above info and, is there anything else i should know before making a switch?

Thanks for the help and apologies for the amatuerish question
    06-07-10 01:06 PM
    The last time I switched Berries, I lost all my info (Texts, BBM contacts, etc.)

I am currently using Exchange so I only need to save the above.

How do I go about saving all of the above info and, is there anything else i should know before making a switch?

Thanks for the help and apologies for the amatuerish question
    You should be able just to use dm device switch wizard. I just used it a couple of months ago and everything transfered over to my new device without losing anything. Good Luck!
    06-07-10 01:17 PM
    You should be able just to use dm device switch wizard. I just used it a couple of months ago and everything transfered over to my new device without losing anything. Good Luck!
    did the 3rd party apps transfer over also? i have never used that method....actually just found out about it because i got a replacement bb and everything is F'ed up.
    06-08-10 08:56 PM
    did the 3rd party apps transfer over also? i have never used that method....actually just found out about it because i got a replacement bb and everything is F'ed up.
    When I did it this morning transferring from storm to bold the switch wizard worked perfectly but I did not want transfer apps because some were storm specific also many apps aren't compatible with the bold yet.
    06-11-10 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD