What's the best software for syncing address book, calendar, notes (if possible), and to-do (if possible)...? Thanks
    02-08-08 11:27 PM
    Well I'm new to the Mac world, as in 2 days, so I might not be of help.
    But what I am using is PocketMac. I had a couple of issues of once I connected, it would shut down my BB and the BB would lock up. I did a search, and I guess there is a know issue with the 8130. This only happens when the BB is set to Mass Storage Mode. Once I turned it off, everything synced with know problem.
    Is this the best software? I don't know but it worked for me.
    PocketMac For BlackBerry | Call Toll Free 1-866-POCK-MAC
    02-09-08 11:09 AM
    also missingsnyc
    02-09-08 11:34 AM
    I heard mostly about PocketMac and Missing Sync... I've used PocketMac before (which I think was garbage), but last time I used it was last summer...

Which one is better?
    02-09-08 11:40 AM
    Using PocketMac as stated before and everything syncs nicely.
    Tried to load a theme, worked fine. Theme showed up and was able to use it.
    This morning I had to load an app at work for somebody to see if it would work, so I had to use my Vista PC. Once I connected to the DT manager, it said that the theme I loaded was bad or something like that and it deleted it. So even though you can load apps with a Mac, and they work, there are still issues using both platforms.

Just thought some might like to know.
    02-12-08 09:47 AM
    Using PocketMac as stated before and everything syncs nicely.
    Tried to load a theme, worked fine. Theme showed up and was able to use it.
    This morning I had to load an app at work for somebody to see if it would work, so I had to use my Vista PC. Once I connected to the DT manager, it said that the theme I loaded was bad or something like that and it deleted it. So even though you can load apps with a Mac, and they work, there are still issues using both platforms.

Just thought some might like to know.
    How did you load a theme using pocketmac? I can't seem to find that option.
    02-13-08 07:11 AM
    How did you load a theme using pocketmac? I can't seem to find that option.
    From memory.... on a PC right now...In PocketMac up top in the menu bar under utilities, there is a Load Unload program selection.
    02-13-08 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD