I have removed everything to do with BB off my computer because stuff wasn't working right and I couldn't figure out what it was so now I am at bb.com and have clicked on Software Download for BlackBerry Support which version do I want to download 4.7? and then under that there are several different choices from there, which do i use? I do not have OTA so please anything to do with that do not count as something to use.

DM 4.7? w or w out media manager..what does MM do?

Thanks!
    I am doing this so that I can now re download the new themes and OS and some apps. ALSO - when i download the new os the backlight does not stay off when i select it to does this have something to do with me donwloading a bad os link or wrong DM or anything like that, any way around this?
    Last edited by eshields1014; 05-05-09 at 12:19 PM.
    05-05-09 12:15 PM
    Go with 4.6 without Media Manager. The jury is out on 4.7 and
    Media Manager in all versions is a giant waste of time.
    05-05-09 01:18 PM
    why does everyone say go with out mm? and i downloaded 4.7 is it going to make a huge diff now that i have already done it
    05-05-09 01:21 PM
    Go with 4.6 without Media Manager. The jury is out on 4.7 and
    Media Manager in all versions is a giant waste of time.
    This. 4.7 has caused me nothing but annoyance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 01:21 PM
    also is there someone who can IM me on aim...when i set it up it askes me a list of qustions i must be answering wrong becuase i get "there is no ...set up use mail icon...." everytime i open it can someone help me out
    elementgirl01
    05-05-09 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD