Hello,

Apologies if this question has been answered somewhere else. I tried to search, but didn't find an answer.

I will be new to Blackberry, needing to now give up my old Palm Treo. I use no data. I only use my cell phone for two things:
    1) Actually talking to people (i.e. voice);
    2) As a datebook / organizer / repository for my hundreds of memos.

Due to my living far out in the country, I am only able to use a CDMA phone, since that is the only service available there from my new chosen cell phone carrier (Koodo Canada). Their only choice of such a phone is either a plain little flip phone, or a Blackberry 8530.

I am confused. Can I download and use a current version of Blackberry Desktop Manager with such an outdated device as the Blackberry Curve 8530? Or will I need to find / download an older version of Desktop Manager in order for it to sync properly?

Thank you,

Cheungl
    04-05-13 10:06 PM
    What you want to use, as you've already indicated, is any recent version of Desktop Manager, which should be able to handle any Java-based BlackBerry OS (anything pre BB10). BlackBerry Link only works with BB10 devices, which of course is currently just the Z10.
    04-05-13 10:18 PM
    What you want to use, as you've already indicated, is any recent version of Desktop Manager, which should be able to handle any Java-based BlackBerry OS (anything pre BB10). BlackBerry Link only works with BB10 devices, which of course is currently just the Z10.
    And the PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 02:19 AM