I was updating my BB 8330 on my Mac, using BB Desktop Software for Mac, and while it was updating the software the BB shut off and when I looked at the phone the LED light was blinking red. Took the battery out for over 30 seconds and put it back in and it was still blinking red and wouldn't turn on. I charged it for a while, took out the battery, nothing. Tried holding the ALT+CAP+DEL key at the same time and nothing happened.
    Has this happened to anyone?????
    Help pleaseee!!!!
    12-25-09 07:11 PM
    Don't know if you can do the equivalent with a Mac, but look at the directions for Recover a Dead BB link in my sig below. Or the Reload OS on a Nuked BB link.

You might have to borrow some time on a friend or relative's PC to recover your BB.
    12-25-09 08:35 PM
    You might have to borrow some time on a friend or relative's PC to recover your BB.
    unfortunately this is the only solution currently for us mac users that or paralells or boot camp
    12-25-09 09:37 PM
    Because you have a mac I don't think that process will work. If you don't have a friend with a windows computer. I can do it for you. Only thing is you pay shipping both ways..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD