Tonight I plugged my blackberry into my computer to back it up. When blackberry desktop manager showed that an update for my phone was up, I chose to update it. It froze halfway during the updating process so I unplugged my phone from the computer. It was still frozen so I took my battery out.

Now when i put my battery back in it goes through the same process every time:

spinning wheel, a blackberry title with a loading bar underneath, and after it loads fully i get the same "APP 200 ERROR".

What should I do to get rid of this error??

I understand that there is a corrupt app on my phone, but when i try to plug my phone back into blackberry desktop manager it won't recognize the phone making it impossible for me to manually delete the application.

please help
    03-31-10 12:00 AM
    This is from the RIM web site for the app error 200:

Resolution
    Re-install the BlackBerry� Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:

Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard appears. You may need to unplug and re-attach the USB cable to the BlackBerry smartphone at this point for it to be recognized by Application Loader.
    Click Next.
    Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
    If prompted, type the BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.
    The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry smartphone.
    If the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone. Click Next.
    Click Next. The Completing the Application Wizard screen appears, displaying all the software that will be loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
    Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected.
    Note: If the Application Loader is not able to access all of the BlackBerry smartphone data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.

Click Next, and then click Next again.
    Click Finish. The BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone until the process has completed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 01:38 AM
    have you tried just using the app loader? Its easier than the DM
    03-31-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD