Blackberry Desktop software: 6.1.0.36
    Windows 7
    BlackBerry 9790, os 7.0.0.611

Whenever I connect my BB to my laptop, "loading applications from device" and this is followed by a list of applications, which can be updated, installed or deleted.
    After selecting apply, a window pops up saying "please wait while your applications are updated".
    Below that is "update", followed by the status of the update (back up 3rd party applications etc)
    and below that is "reboot"

After the backup, I get to the part "connecting to boot rom", the BB reboots and a window pops up on the desktop manager "The list of applications from your device couldn't be loaded"

The BB reboots, I reconnect and I'm back where I started, "loading applications from device".....................

I've found something similar here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ons-dm-642130/
    The suggested solution was great - up to a point as i could remove some of the unwanted languages but DM tells me there is an update for BB Maps, password keeper etc. so it would be nice to find a solution.

I have tried re installing DM but no luck.

Thanks for reading and any suggestions would be gratefully received.
    05-23-12 08:33 AM
    Are you a member of the BlackBerry betazone? You should try DM 7.1 it's a bit more robust. BUT you need to get it from the BB Betazone BlackBerry Beta Zone
    05-26-12 06:14 PM
    A lot of times Desktop says there's an update, but the reality is there is none. Have you checked App World or the source for the app if different, to see if there's an actual update?
    05-29-12 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD