I don't frequently need to sync my BB Bold, so when exactly this occurred I'm not sure.

Over the last few days I haven't been able to sync via USB to Yahoo. It hangs at Address Book, with the status bar full. Task Manager shows that Desktop Manager (version 4.6) is 'running' and CPU and memory usage are below 7%; it's not straining, by any means.

Computer is running Win. XP Pro Service Pack 3. There's been no problem with any internet connection (via wifi) and virus/malware/etc. scans are clean.

There was a similar circumstance back in Nov. 2009 when Yahoo 'updated' their Mail program, but this seemed to be corrected after a few days.

I've done a battery pull, went back to Synchronization and redid all of the settings, turned phone on/off. I can't think of anything else on my end of it. I haven't added any programs to the phone or changed any settings in the last few months. I can use Media Manager without problem.

So far stumped. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    01-23-10 11:23 PM
    Same problem as before, Desktop Manager freezes trying to sync the Yahoo address book, have to use Task Manager to get out, wrote Yahoo, who this time says the problem is with BB, any answers out there beyond the blame game? Thanks.
    01-24-10 01:56 PM
    I am so glad that I am not alone in this. I have the very same problem 2dougmac and NPJim... is there any help??
    02-08-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD