I was wondering if anyone knows if using the same desktop manager would be okay to use for two phones (Storm). My wife and I have the same type of phone, but one computer. Or, would it be advisable to create two different log-ins on the computer so our data/contacts don't conflict?
    07-13-09 02:56 PM
    I maintain two BlackBerry on one computer, there are no problems, BlackBerry Desktop Manager is smart enough to keep them seperate and flexable enough to keep them in sync.

Sync and Backup are the main uses. Applications Loader can even maintain multiple OS versions.

Small business used these features, so can couples and families.
    07-13-09 03:04 PM
    Just what I wanted to hear. Thank you!
    07-13-09 03:28 PM
    I maintain two BlackBerry on one computer, there are no problems, BlackBerry Desktop Manager is smart enough to keep them seperate and flexable enough to keep them in sync.

Sync and Backup are the main uses. Applications Loader can even maintain multiple OS versions.

Small business used these features, so can couples and families.
    As always, Reed is on spot. No issues whatsoever. I use one DM with five devices all running different OS versions. You should be ok. The only thing I can see proposing an issue is naming of .ipd files. Just make sure when you do a backup that you name the ipd instead of allowing it to do the default date. This keeps you from uploading the wrong ipd to the wrong device by accident.
    07-13-09 05:05 PM
    As always, Reed is on spot. No issues whatsoever. I use one DM with five devices all running different OS versions. You should be ok. The only thing I can see proposing an issue is naming of .ipd files. Just make sure when you do a backup that you name the ipd instead of allowing it to do the default date. This keeps you from uploading the wrong ipd to the wrong device by accident.
    Thanks for tip! I'll keep that in mind.
    07-13-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD