Blend keeps disconnecting/reconnecting and it always pops over my current app when it reconnects. Very annoying. It is slow anyways. I have a Z30 and a Windows 8.1 laptop, both connected to wifi. I have problems even on USB. It looks like this app was developed quickly with the wrong technology...

Thanks
    04-27-17 08:18 AM
    Depends on what you want, file sharing there are options. But the full console interface for communications... not that I know of.

Blend was a great app, that had lots of potential, but it was EOL earn in it's development. The problem is BB10 continued to see updates, along with Windows 8.1 and many 3rd party apps that you would not think would cause problems.... like iTunes.
    dmlis likes this.
    04-27-17 10:43 AM
    Blend keeps disconnecting/reconnecting and it always pops over my current app when it reconnects. Very annoying. It is slow anyways. I have a Z30 and a Windows 8.1 laptop, both connected to wifi. I have problems even on USB. It looks like this app was developed quickly with the wrong technology...

Thanks
    I am still using it on my Win7 Pro desktop. But did have issues just the other day on a Win10 machine where it had worked a week or so ago.

I'm not aware of any really good full substitute. Did you try UNinstalling and REinstalling it?

Let's see if anyone else has some suggestions.

You might also ask this question in the Z30 forum.
    04-27-17 10:48 AM
    Tried uninstalling/reinstalling with no luck.
    05-02-17 08:41 PM