I had to delete everything from Address Book because I was having issues with it and MobileMe....

All my current and correct contacts are stored on my BB right now and I want to import those contacts into Address Book, but it's not letting me do this. Am I doing something wrong? I connected my cable to my iMac and my BB and Missing Sync pops up and says it has synced, but only one contact appears in Address Book while the contacts on my BB are the same.

I guess my issue is, I want all my contacts from my BB to also be in Address Book on my desktop.....HELP THIS NEWB OUT!!!
    11-14-08 01:21 PM
    Hazelgirl:
    I have the exact same problem let's hope we both get an answer. It seems you can not overwrite the computer from the handheld device, but can from the computer to the handheld. VERY frustrating ( I came from a palm based treo. Cstmbuilder
    11-14-08 06:50 PM
    Also from a palm based treo and dont think it can be done. U r lucky that u have the contacts on your BB. Mine are on my treo and the treo will not synch to anything so I'm stuck with having to enter everything in again.

Missing synch would not work for me so I've given up
    11-15-08 01:21 PM
    1 - have you contacted MarkSpace the creators of Missing Sync about this?

2 - Check to be sure you have the sync vs overwrite settings correct in each Missing Sync module.

3 - Try resetting your sync history on the Mac - MarkSpace support can tell you more about this (it's easy to do)
    11-19-08 01:35 AM
    If you reset your sync history and change the settings to a one way sync, BB to Address Book that should do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 02:30 PM
    I had to delete everything from Address Book because I was having issues with it and MobileMe....

All my current and correct contacts are stored on my BB right now and I want to import those contacts into Address Book, but it's not letting me do this. Am I doing something wrong? I connected my cable to my iMac and my BB and Missing Sync pops up and says it has synced, but only one contact appears in Address Book while the contacts on my BB are the same.

I guess my issue is, I want all my contacts from my BB to also be in Address Book on my desktop.....HELP THIS NEWB OUT!!!
    HazelGirl -

I've copied the link for resetting your sync history from the MarkSpace knowledge database.

https://support.markspace.com/index....barticleid=209

I had almost the exact same problem this morning and this fixed it instantly. It's not as hard as it looks and took less than five minutes.

Please post here to let me know how it came out.

Good luck.
    11-26-08 01:49 AM
    Hazelgirl:
    I have the exact same problem let's hope we both get an answer. It seems you can not overwrite the computer from the handheld device, but can from the computer to the handheld. VERY frustrating ( I came from a palm based treo. Cstmbuilder
    cstmbuilder,

I've copied the link for resetting your sync history from the MarkSpace knowledge database.

https://support.markspace.com/index....barticleid=209

I had almost the exact same problem this morning and this fixed it instantly. It's not as hard as it looks and took less than five minutes.

Please post here to let me know how it came out.

Good luck.
    11-26-08 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD