My company won't hook me up to their BES server, I'm hoping maybe in the future, so I'm using DM to sync calendar, contacts, memos, and tasks. These were initially synced using my BIS account as the default calendar. The calendar was initially configured for two way sync, so that if I added an event on my BB, it would add to outlook.

I've installed Google Sync and that worked to sync my calendar fine.

What I've found is that with the two way sync, the google calendar events were being migrated down to my Outlook calendar which I didn't want. I want to be able to see both on my BB but not both in Outlook.

I've since configured DM to do only a one way sync from Outlook to BB so this has eliminated the google events from populating Outlook, but leaves me unable to add an event on my BB and sync it with Outlook when I want to by selecting the proper calendar when creating the appt.

My question is, is there a way to have DM ignore one calendar and only sync one calendar? I really don't want to have to stop and start google sync so that my events don't show up on both.

I think that if I move to BES, it sounds like this will no longer be an issue from what I've read.

Thanks,
    Josh
    02-24-10 05:03 PM
    I too have a similar problem.
    I have 2 BIS emails configured on my bb, one on google (private stuff) and one on exchange via OWA (for work -no BES-)

So now I have 2 emails as well as 2 calendars on the device, which is excellent, I want to keep them separate.

My question is:
    Is it possible to set up DM to sync outlook to my work calendar on the device and google sync to my private calendar?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by fstof; 03-26-10 at 07:45 AM.
    03-26-10 07:42 AM
    bump...

can anyone shed any light on this one?
    03-29-10 04:44 AM
    How about download the program that can sync outlook to google
    03-29-10 07:29 AM
    How about download the program that can sync outlook to google
    Thanks for the suggestion, but.
    That is exactly what I don't want... google is private outlook is work.

The only place they come together is on my phone on 2 separate calendars.

problem is when I sync my phone with outlook, it sync's the default calendar on the phone (google)...

I would love to have chosen the calendar on the phone I want to sync with outlook (the same way you can choose the folder on the outlook side)
    03-29-10 04:05 PM
    I, too, am looking for a way to keep my personal Google calendar separate from my Outlook calendar. Does anyone have suggestions? Is it even possible to set which device calendar DM syncs to?
    04-16-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD