I am switching to the 9700 with about a week delay between devices.

In order to preserve the contacts I'm syncing to Outlook

However---only contacts w/ email addresses are going there------phone only contacts are not.

Am I missing something?

TIA
    11-23-09 11:11 AM
    In the Intellisync portion of the sync config from w/i desktop manger you will need to go into the advanced settings on the contacts sync and make sure fields are mapped properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 12:03 AM
    im having the same problem yet all the correct fields are set to sync. They show (as seen in the attached pic) that all phone numbers (mobile work home) are to be sent both two and from the phone.

When it first syncs it says 243 records when talking about the address book sync but then only 40 or so show up in outlook (the ones with email addresses)

Im using outlook 2007 and have a bb storm 9530
    11-29-09 06:16 PM
    anyone else have any input with this?
    12-04-09 09:24 PM
    well, the reason is because if you use the button on the upper task bar of outlook that opens the "address book", thats like the address book in outlook express, meant for holding emails.

You have to chose the "Go" drop down menu at the top and then contacts and that opens them all.

Dopey me. Mods, you can close this, unless you want to leave it for other dopes like me.
    12-04-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD