BB 8900 OS 4.6.1.250
    BB Desktop Manager v4.7

I switched laptops and had all kinds of problems getting BB desktop manager to install, recognize my phone, etc... Finally got it working now I'm having trouble snycing my contacts. I thought my contact list in outlook was wrong so I deleted it thinking I could get it back from my phone. I am on my work BES but the only thing configured for wireless sync is my e-mail. I sync Outlook contacts, calender, tasks, and memopad (from a different company e-mail account) with desktop manager. All of them are working fine except for the contacts, it would only sync the last 2 contacts I added to my phone. Turns out I have multiple contact lists called Desktop. One of them is called Address Book and has 2 entries. The other is called Address book - All and has 98 entries. I've tried one way sync from device to outlook but it only wants to sync the first one with 2 entries in it. Is there any way to get rid of the Address Book and only have Address book all so it will sync that one? This is driving me nuts, any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this has already been covered.
    03-22-10 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD