Sync error indicates "The following recurring event could not be synced .... Remove the event and sync again." The event shown gives a date and event topic, which I recognize as a valid recurring event from work. However, I can find no instance of that event on the date given either on my 9900 or in Outlook Calendar. Any suggestions as to where else to look/how to find this particular event? I wouldn't worry about it if I could continue syncing, but once that message appears, nothing else will sync. Thanks for any ideas!
    11-04-12 07:54 AM
    which DM version are you useing, I had this error with 7.1 bun 33 when you look at either the phone calender or outlook nothing appears, it's like a ghost of an appointment which has been deleted, in the end I reverted back to DM version 6.1 as there were other issues as well. I remember I resolved this issue, I think I deleted the calender entries in the phone did a backup (without any calender entres) then a restore from that backup and resync'd with outlook I think the issues were about deleted/past recurring appointments. I'm sorry to be a bit vague . Also do a search on your computer and outlook re the appointment there maybe a remnant. I just wish I could remember exactly how I did it. sorry.
    11-04-12 09:17 AM
    Thanks very much for letting me know about your experience with this same issue. I'm currently using DM version 7.1 bundle 1997. I'll try your sugggestions and re-post with the outcome.
    11-04-12 10:01 AM
    Thanks very much for letting me know about your experience with this same issue. I'm currently using DM version 7.1 bundle 1997. I'll try your sugggestions and re-post with the outcome.
    Hi Jim, I just wondering about the version of DM you are useing, could you do a check by opening Desktop Manager click on the ? in right hand corner click about Desktop manager that will tell you the version number there. I'm just wondering if you are looking at the phone OS version which is on the home screen of Desktop manager, as far as I am aware the latest version of DM is 7.1.0.B33
    11-04-12 01:10 PM
    Thanks for pointing me to the right place! It's DM version 7.1.0.32 (Bundle 33).
    11-04-12 02:08 PM
    Thanks for pointing me to the right place! It's DM version 7.1.0.32 (Bundle 33).

That's the version I had issues with.
    11-04-12 02:17 PM