Okay, here is my set-up.

8300 on BES, data only. 9530 on BIS used as my phone.

My company uses lotus notes for email and calendar.

I have been able to hook up my Storm to my work laptop and synch work calendar through Desktop Manager. I do not need nor want email synch to my personal phone.

I have started getting an error message after DM asks for my Notes password. The error says DM has encountered a problem and needs to close.

So far I have uninstalled and reinstalled DM. I have repaired. I have the latest offical OS on the Storm.

This is the "Error Signature" I am getting.

AppName: desktopmgr.exe
    AppVer: 5.0.1.28
    ModName: Insections.dll
    ModVer: 7.1.1.129
    Offset: 001a32ed

Any guidance would be appreciated. I really liked being able to synch my notes calendar to my Storm without having to use a third party software.
    02-03-10 10:27 AM
    I am having the same problem.

This is the "Error Signature" I am getting.

AppName: desktopmgr.exe
    AppVer: 5.0.1.28
    ModName: Insections.dll
    ModVer: 7.1.1.129
    Offset: 001a32ed

I have tried to reload the software twice. My wife is not experiencing it yet, but I believe she will. We are both using Lotus Notes 8.0.2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    02-28-10 10:32 PM
    I have the lotus 8.0.2 and have tried the sync without lotus open, with it closed, with desktop 4.7 and with desktop 5.0.1. I think the error has to do with a verification that lotus tries to do with the "signature of validation" that the desktop manager has in relation thru windows to lotus notes. I am working on getting the desktop manager "signature accepted" through windows. Does anyone else have an idea along these lines ?
    04-05-10 09:44 AM
    Well glad to know I am not the only one having this problem. No problem before the weekend syncing, come back today and get the same error as all of you. My work Lotus notes is 7.0.3.

If anyone knows the problem or solution I appreciate it.
    04-12-10 03:46 PM
    Found this fix on another thread and performed it this morning with success!

sync -> configuration -> advanced -> Map Fields
    Turned off the mapping for the attendees and it has been working ever since.
    04-14-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD