Hi yall. I have been trying to put music from my desktop onto my 8330 via Desktop Manager. When I open up the Media Manager thingy, (which takes about 5 minutes to open) all it finds all the music files on my computer, I cannot click to drag them into my BB folder because the files jump.bounce around....even after I wait a few minutes for them all to load. Anyone else have that happen? Or know how to make it stop? I've been putting files on my BB other ways because this drives me crazy, but its a long, long process and I end up with a lot of duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    09-25-09 11:20 AM
    How about not using media manager and just open up the folder where you music is on your desktop... and then open up the sd card of your blackberry... your bb should be plugged into your computer thru usb... drag and drop.
    09-25-09 11:58 AM
    How about not using media manager and just open up the folder where you music is on your desktop... and then open up the sd card of your blackberry... your bb should be plugged into your computer thru usb... drag and drop.
    Well, that's *kinda* what I've been doing, but I can't seem to open up to sessions of "my computer" simultaneously....so I've been opening up my music files in My Computer and dragging and dropping to Desktop Manager, but I can't find all my music files on my computer....and since DM can, that's why I want to try it that way. I know, I sound like an *****.
    09-25-09 12:20 PM
    If you can't run two "my computer" screens simultaneously, which I don't know why you wouldn't be able to, try going to start>search>pics,music,video>music> and then leave it blank and hit search. (I'm on XP, might be different on vista)

All of your music should come up in that and then you can use your My computer screen to open up your memory card that is in your blackberry.

Just an idea. I have all my music in a folder on my desktop so I just drag it from there into my music folder on my memory card, I never use media manager.
    09-25-09 12:26 PM
    Drag and drop is the only way to go. Media Manager is a joke.
    09-25-09 12:44 PM
    If you can't run two "my computer" screens simultaneously, which I don't know why you wouldn't be able to, try going to start>search>pics,music,video>music> and then leave it blank and hit search. (I'm on XP, might be different on vista)

All of your music should come up in that and then you can use your My computer screen to open up your memory card that is in your blackberry.

Just an idea. I have all my music in a folder on my desktop so I just drag it from there into my music folder on my memory card, I never use media manager.

This is SUPER helpful. I really appreciate it. I'm on my laptop right now, but when I get home and get on the dinosaur, I'll do this. THANK YOU
    09-25-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD