I have my blackberry pearl, and a macbook. I am debating weather or not i should stay with my pearl and just wait for better mac support, or i should just get an unlocked iphone to use with tmobile. what do you guys think?
    07-07-08 08:59 PM
    What kind of mac support are you looking for?
    07-07-08 09:00 PM
    I have tried the iphone 2 different times and always come back to bb. But it depends on what is important to you. The iphone is a great media device. It syncs great with itunes/iphone. I don't think it is a good pda as the calendar is not very good and as a phone it is average. I think the bb is a great messaging device for emails ans texts. Also as a pda it is much better. And then there are all the 3rd party apps for the bb.

Now this may all change this week with the 3g phone, 2.0 firmware and the app store.

If you do decide to go to iphone I have a 16gb in excellent condition fs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 09:43 PM
    I would like to be able to use the new Mobile me coming out. I do email/texts a lot. I think I would like the iPod function. Will Blackberry ever come out with a Mac software like they have the PC? How long would it take?
    07-07-08 11:02 PM
    The virtual keyboard isn't that bad. It does take a while to get used to, but after a while you can learn to type pretty fast. My only complaint about .mac / mobile me is you have to use you @me.com address, you can't set a different reply-to address. The ipod on the iphone is great.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a DM from RIM for the Mac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD