would like to roll back to Desktop Manager version 6. I've installed 7 and had to reset configuration to accomodate new sync engine (not Intellisync) and noticed that I could not remove the "Outlook/contacts" folder from the list of contacts to be synchronized. my mobile contact list is different from my default outlook and is in a different folder "Mobile/contacts" even though i can point to that folder "Mobile/contacts" I cannot remove the Outlook/contacts folder from the list.

I do not wish to play games with the new DM and given the other issues cited within this forum my best solution is to roll back....I have uninstalled the v.7 DM on my home PC (and will not make the mistake of installing it at the office) and need to reinstall the latest v.6 but cannot locate the installation files.

Looking for a pointer to the URL with that v.6 installation file.
    02-14-12 09:56 PM
    I'm in the same boat.
    02-15-12 03:42 AM
    02-15-12 12:04 PM
    I'm doing the same...
    I did get it working, but it's adding too many dups, and all birthday and holidays are now showing on 2 days...
    02-15-12 12:53 PM
    EDIT: Found 6.1 on Softpedia. Gonna hold off on 7.0 until they flesh out the bugs.

same - all day appointments showing up as 2 days.

can't fix it.

where can I get 6.1 again? it's not on the rim site...
    Last edited by salexs11; 02-15-12 at 02:33 PM.
    02-15-12 01:44 PM
    Rolling back. Not impressed at all.
    02-15-12 02:53 PM
    You are not alone- I was also pulling out my hair, not only with the dual dates issue, but I could no longer map my two Outlook calendars to the two calendars on my 9810, it kept combining everything. Not to mention the "Folders" tab in the Advanced Settings kept disappearing...

I tried using Stinsonddog's link above, but it didn't work... Try this one instead.
    03-05-12 03:19 PM
    I had the same problem and I did a roll back to 6.1 and now I cannot sync my calendar from Outlook. When I try to set up my calendar in DM it only recognizes ASCII and Yahoo. I don't have Yahoo on my computer. I have searched for this problem and none of the old solutions seem to work I have a leaked 7.1 on a 9900.
    03-05-12 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD