I know that it will sync contacts, calender, music and so on. Is it a all or nothing sync?

By that I mean, can one choose to only sync calender by itself? Or only sync music and calender, but not contacts?

thanks
    02-11-11 01:07 PM
    Yes. Those are all user defined options. Choose what you wish to sync and go from there.

Music will always sync separate to the organizer components.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sportboy likes this.
    02-11-11 01:14 PM
    I have an older BB and at some point will be getting a new one this year pending the releases. I did not install the manager software the first time. I am thinking about installing it when i upgrade. Is it a good idea to use it?
    02-11-11 01:28 PM
    I have an older BB and at some point will be getting a new one this year pending the releases. I did not install the manager software the first time. I am thinking about installing it when i upgrade. Is it a good idea to use it?
    Good idea for many reasons. Back up your data. I back up at least once a week. Also, if you get a new device the DM makes switching over really easy. The DM is an easy way to filter out unwanted languages and preloaded games that take up memory. Put it on your PC now and start using it.
    02-11-11 01:38 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

Yes. Those are all user defined options. Choose what you wish to sync and go from there.

Music will always sync separate to the organizer components.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD