Just this week I started having problems with my desktop manager and specifically getting it to sync with Microsoft Outlook.

I've removed all the files and then reinstalled DM, but still get the same error message:

Blackberry Desktop Manager has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Of course, I've never received a solution. This happens specifically when the sync is at 1213 of 1394 in my Microsoft Outlook Calendar.

HELP!
    12-08-07 08:59 PM
    I was having issues with Version 4.3 of DM. Nt sure what you are trying to run, I actually uninstalled and downgraded to 4.2.2.
    12-08-07 09:37 PM
    i'm using version 4.2 w. service pack 2. i had problems with 4.3 and downgraded.
    12-08-07 09:46 PM
    anyone? anyone?
    i haven't been able to sync my blackberry for several days now and it's driving me up a wall.
    i've removed all desktop manager files from my computer and reinstalled a handful of times and nothing works.
    help help help!
    12-09-07 09:37 PM
    I had those very same problems when I used the DM that came on the CD in the BB box. When I upgraded to DM 4.2.2.14 all those problems went away.
    12-12-07 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD