Downloaded and installed Mac Desktop 2.3 build (12). Prior to installing this latest version yesterday, I have been synching my BlackBerry Pearl 8110 flawlessly with iCal and the Mac Address Book in Lion version 10.7.3. Now since installing 2.3 build (12) my address book, tasks, and notes still sync perfectly but only my recurring iCal events show up on the 8110, not any of my single iCal events. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but that did not help. I am out of ideas and hoping someone has a suggestion or 2. Or, if someone can let me know where to find the previous version of the BlackBerry Desktop for Mac, I would be very appreciative.
    Last edited by emsko; 02-28-12 at 03:32 PM.
    02-28-12 03:05 PM
    In case anyone else had problems with Desktop Manager 2.3 (build 12) I did finally find a fix for my problem. I uninstalled the BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac version 2.3 (build12) using the uninstall utility and then going back and deleting leftover files manually. Then I wiped my BlackBerry Pearl 8110, restoring it to factory settings. I then reinstalled the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and everything synced as usual. Apparently the new Desktop Manager version I installed yesterday corrupted something on the handheld when I did my 1st synch. I discovered this accidentally when I installed an older version that I happened to have lingering on my hard drive and found the same problem synching iCal. Hope this helps.
    02-28-12 10:41 PM
    Could the both compatible ?
    02-29-12 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD