i am trying to update to .53. when i plug it in, it says theres an updated version for these programs and lists all the bb main sofwtare. i lcick update, it connects, searches for available sofwtare, then i get to the update area and it says theres no software updates available for the phone. does anyone have any idea what thats about?
    09-25-09 06:00 PM
    I just did the same upgrade. It didnt work properly until I updated my desktop manager to 5.0. It took a while also.
    09-25-09 06:24 PM
    i have the 5.0 version of desktop manager, which is weird. anyone else have any problems?
    09-27-09 08:25 AM
    i have the 5.0 version of desktop manager, which is weird. anyone else have any problems?
    Mhmm, I downloaded 5.0.0.230 for the tour but DM won't recognize it. I tried reinstalling dm but it still won't work. /:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 10:16 PM
    I found a way to make it work, I went to another account on my computer and tried desktop manager from there and it somehow worked, no idea how but it did haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD