I originally posted this in the desktop manager portion of the site but to no avail, so hopefilly I'l find some answers here

I am having problems syncing music from my computer (mac) to my BB (bold 9700). Many songs transfer, but there are a few that are corrupted whenever i transfer them. I tried doing a battery bull before/after the sync but still have the same problem. I even tried re-formatting the card but there is still the same problems. the files are all mp3's

EDIT: it says the files are an unsupported format, which is odd because, as i mentioned before, they are all mp3 files
    05-05-10 10:08 PM
    Hi,

Have you tried using the BB in mass storage mode and just tranfering the files. I personally use this method for putting music on my BB and never use the DM for this.
    05-06-10 03:04 AM
    I too am having problems along the same lines. Tried using mass storage and it says the drive is write protected.
    05-11-10 10:26 AM
    I'm on my third 9700, use a mac, and have had lots of problems.

In mass storage mode, I constantly get an error on the mac saying the drive was improperly ejected. I have to believe this is a device software problem.

For now, I just use my Bold 9000 to access the microSD card and sync music using DM.
    05-11-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD