My boot-up timing has slowed significantly; here's why (and please advise):

When I boot-up (vista), the BB Desktop Manager appears in the background. An open Microsoft Office Outlook window appears and states: "No profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel."

I get where this is coming from...and going. But I don't use Outlook (I use gmail). When I click 'ok' to close this window, the BB Desktop Manager starts 'initializing' and then the Main Menu appears. In the 'options' menu nor anyplace else I've looked, it doesn't give me an 'option' to not have this appear/initialize at boot-up.

How do I turn this off? I obviously don't want to uninstall this. Just not have it open at start-up.

Thank you.
    05-04-10 10:39 AM
    Im not at home but I know what you're talking about. Cant you just cancel? I get that message (no profiles have been created blah blah) every single time I plug my computer in, but I just ignore/cancel it.
    05-04-10 10:49 AM
    I do end up canceling it; I can't ignore it.
    It just takes time and why see/engage with (another) two windows when it's totally unnecessary.
    05-04-10 10:52 AM
    Thanks....but 1) that doesn't help with the desktop manager and 2) now it does the same thing but informs me which profile has been identified.
    05-05-10 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD