I went to upload some music from my PC to my Torch and when I clicked on the music icon it said an error occurred and said that "Music Services failed to load". There was an update to BB Desktop Manager that uploaded just before. I did a reboot on my PC. I can see the pictures and videos on the Torch but no music. I also noticed it's not asking me if I want to Sync or USB when it loads as well. Any ideas?
    Sky
    04-29-11 08:40 AM
    I am having the exact same problem. Nothing I do seems to help. I've instaled the most up-to-date versions of my OS and desktop manager.
    04-29-11 03:12 PM
    Just Me. I figured out what my problem was. There were about 6 mp3's in my music library that were downloaded off the internet a while back. Some were videos that I converted to MP3's. I deleted them from my library and my computer and walla my BB Desktop now works! All afternoon this drove me nuts! It seems all it takes is one song that the Desktop Manager thinks may have been ill gotten and that's it, it won't load the music side of things. Now I just have to figure out how to arrange my music on my Torch the way I want it.
    04-29-11 10:41 PM
    Wow! I have no idea how to fix that then. I may have some .mp3 left over from the Napster era. I would have no idea how I would figure out which one's those were.

Stangly enough the sync works perfectly on my PB it's just my Torch I'm having problems with.
    04-30-11 03:00 PM
    Just Me,
    If you open Windows Media Player, you should be able to see the particulars of each song. There should be a column that says "Protected", if you look, does any of them say yes? Just a thought.
    Just Me likes this.
    04-30-11 07:19 PM
    I am having this same problem, after the Desktop Manager update as well. I use iTunes and not WMP as my music manager and wonder if there is any way to fix this.
    I do not want to go through thousands of songs to find a few bad apples...pardon the pun!
    Any help would be appreciated.
    05-03-11 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD