After used BBSAK successfully remove IT policy and re-sync with desktop v5.0 then IT policy come right back. Does anyone has same problem as well? Please advice.
    10-13-09 11:25 PM
    when you installed DM, i think you may have selected the BES option. might wanna delete and reinstall DM and this time select personal BIS use when installing.
    10-14-09 02:13 AM
    If you are on a corporate LAN with a BES server, when you plug in the device to your PC Desktop manager checks your Outlook profile to see if you are a "BES User". If you are and the device reports that it hasnt been activated (i.e. it has been recently wiped) then the DTM attempts to reactivate the device, which would mean you get the IT policy again too.
    10-14-09 05:25 AM
    Same thing happened to me. If your on BIS try this:
    Wipe it and remove IT then when you restore your info do a SELECTIVE restore and restore everything BUT the Firewall option. I'm on my phone now or else I'd shoot you a link. Read over some of my older posts for a more detailed explanation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 07:41 AM
    I tried to wipe my BB and uninstall/reinstall my DM, it works fine for a bit. But I don't know when it has IT policy shows BBFS1 & WLM2.1. Does anyone help me to remove that IT policy? Thanks in advance.
    10-18-09 11:33 PM
    BBFS1 and WLM2.1 are on mine as well. I only have a BIS account.

For me they are listed under the Services section of the IT Policy Information screen. (OS 5.0.0.238)
    The IT Policy Name is Default.

These things probably have to do with size limitation on file transfers using WLM or BB messenger and such.
    10-19-09 02:09 AM
    i'm going through SOMEWHAT similar problem, under my information it says "secure GC enabled" is this part of the IT policy?

when you installed DM, i think you may have selected the BES option. might wanna delete and reinstall DM and this time select personal BIS use when installing.
    i installed the desktop manager straight from the CD that came with my bold. So do i still need to select the personal BIS option?
    10-19-09 02:18 AM
    A device wipe will not remove the BES IT policy.

If you are on BIS and somehow have ended up with a BES IT policy installed on the device, there is a workaround described in these forums....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/remo...y-phone-81401/
    10-20-09 04:52 AM
    I have just edited my OP in the above thread to include the following text.

Sometimes using the above tools does not remove the IT Policy. It shows up after you re-connect to Desktop Manager. If this happens, you will need to clean out a file and a registry entry on the PC.

You need to find a file on your PC called policy.bin and delete it. There is also registry wntry that points to policy.bin. You must delete that too.
    The file should be located at C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\policy.bin

Open up Regedit (Start > Run and type regedit). Locate and delete the key HKEY_Current_Users\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\PolicyManager\C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\policy.bin

The PC is now clear and will not cause problems again.

Your problem (IF you are on BIS) is almost cetainly this. If you are on BES, then the IT Policy is being propagated by the phone's owners (your employer) and their IT dept. In this last case, leave well alone if you wish continued employment.
    10-20-09 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD