My PocketMac no longer syncs with my iCal... any ideas on why and how to fix this? I have the latest version of pocketmac. It basically starts the syncing but then stays on "BlackBerry - Synchronizing Calendar" message forever.

On another note, are there any other ways to sync iCal with the BlackBerry?
    09-21-08 08:34 PM
    Chair,

I was wondering the same thing. My Curve 8310 was doing great at the end of August when I got it. But you know I think that the new OS 10.5.5 update had something to do with it not working correctly. Also my Address Book will no longer sync correctly. I am thinking about doing an archive install of OS 10.4 and then pick and choose the updates one at a time and NOT install 10.5.5 and see what happens. I have yet to see another post on Crackberry about it but I haven't looked all that deep either.
    09-26-08 04:07 PM
    There is another way yo sync your BB with iCal. Open a google account and use google calendar. OTA install google sync on your BB and BusySync on your Mac. Now you have wireless bi-directional syncing of your calendar. This is what I use and have been very happy with it.

BusySync - Sync iCal and Google Calendar - from BusyMac
    09-28-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD