Hello,

I have a BB Bold that was synched to my desktop at work....but unfortunatley, I was laid off recently, and I want to verify that my previous employer no longer has access to my information, including calander entries, personal emails (yahoo), text messages, etc.

Can anyone help me to verify this?

Your help is much appreciated!!
    09-25-10 11:11 AM
    Go in and ask to remove your personal data from the computer.

Was it a server login in with unique IDs and was your calendar out look on an exchange server?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 01:46 PM
    The truth is, once digital data has been saved, it will remain archived forever. It is the responsibility of the IT department to insure it will always be recoverable in the event of a Court Order demanding access.

On the plus side, the shear volume of saved data makes it very unlikely that anybody would randomly look at the data.

09-25-10 01:51 PM
    Thanks for the responses. We had unique logins for each user desktop, and unfortunately it is a small company, so there was not "real" IT Administrator.

When I was initially layed off, along with a few others, they wiped our BB's, so I had to reset it to set it up as I had it.

My biggest concern is that they can still view my calender entries that I make each week...is that even possible still?

Thanks again for the feedback!
    09-25-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD