My Blackberry Passport only connects to Blend when connected via USB, it never used to be like this, it used to connect via wifi, the wifi is still fine and working on both PC and Device, I wonder what I can check to make it work again. Rebooting not enough I'm afraid.
    09-14-17 04:19 AM
    Some here can't even get the USB connection to work.....

Most likely your PC got an update to the OS or some other program and that in now interfering with BLEND.

Rolling back updates and uninstalling other programs.... might get you there.
    09-14-17 07:09 AM
    Some here can't even get the USB connection to work.....
    Really? That's disappointing. Blend is great, I use it a lot especially at work when I can't take the phone in my hand for obvious reasons.. I noticed it stopped working just after I disallowed some apps running in the background or when minimised but maybe it was just coincidence. I will look into the updates.
    09-14-17 08:27 AM
    Really? That's disappointing. Blend is great, I use it a lot especially at work when I can't take the phone in my hand for obvious reasons.. I noticed it stopped working just after I disallowed some apps running in the background or when minimised but maybe it was just coincidence. I will look into the updates.
    You could try uninstalling and reinstall it.... if it was you that disabled something that was necessary, that should re-enable it.
    09-14-17 09:02 AM