I checked the field mappings in DM and it shows Start Date in Outlook mapped to Start Date on device.

But when I manually create a Task on my Berry there is no Start Date field. When I open a Task on my berry that I've synced from Outlook no Start Date field is displayed. And when I open the same Task on my Berry in Pocket Informant, which I'm syncing from the native Berry PIM, the Start Date is unchecked and when I check it, it shows today's date not the Start Date I have in Outlook.

I'm guessing Tasks in the native Berry PIM don't have a field for Start Date, and the field mapping in DM is a complete red herring.

Can anyone advise if Berry Tasks have a Start Date field that just isn't displayed? And if they do, how to display it and if DM should be syncing it?

TIA - R.
    02-26-12 03:16 PM
    I checked the field mappings in DM and it shows Start Date in Outlook mapped to Start Date on device.

But when I manually create a Task on my Berry there is no Start Date field. When I open a Task on my berry that I've synced from Outlook no Start Date field is displayed. And when I open the same Task on my Berry in Pocket Informant, which I'm syncing from the native Berry PIM, the Start Date is unchecked and when I check it, it shows today's date not the Start Date I have in Outlook.

I'm guessing Tasks in the native Berry PIM don't have a field for Start Date, and the field mapping in DM is a complete red herring.

Can anyone advise if Berry Tasks have a Start Date field that just isn't displayed? And if they do, how to display it and if DM should be syncing it?

TIA - R.
    Does anyone know? Or know where I can look to find out? I've Googled, checked the Blackberry.com knowledge base, searched these forums, and I find a few offhand references but nothing concrete or official.

TIA - R.
    02-27-12 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD