The download from Blackberry https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...0E31AF7485EE07 says it id version 15, but after you install it and go to settings it shows as 17
    Outlook (desktop version) sync? Any word on when?-2013-03-25_0955.jpg
    03-25-13 04:56 AM
    WOW you're right! I was simply going by the file name!
    03-26-13 06:59 AM
    I already have purchased CompanionLink to sync Outlook (desktop) to Outlook.com. So I may end up using it to sync with the phone. How is it working out for you?
    So far so good. Living without a calender was just such a hinderance. I'm back up and running so the $50 was worth it to me.

That said, it's still unexcusable of BB's part.
    03-26-13 07:58 AM
    So far so good. Living without a calender was just such a hinderance. I'm back up and running so the $50 was worth it to me.

That said, it's still unexcusable of BB's part.
    So you side loaded the "DejaOffice"??? And the sync goes well? Does it send contact pictures to the phone?
    03-27-13 11:35 AM
    So you side loaded the "DejaOffice"??? And the sync goes well? Does it send contact pictures to the phone?
    Yes, Yes and Yes
    03-27-13 04:09 PM
    Yes, Yes and Yes
    Tried it today, but I don't enjoy the interaction with the phone. I'm using my Hotmail account, for the time being. I want a full 2-way sync to Outlook 2007. At least I can do a good sync, using CompanionLink. The only bummer is no photos via sync! DAMN IT!!!
    03-27-13 11:57 PM
    outlook connector? works with an outlook.com email as well - running on EAS.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...010222518.aspx

Manage all your email accounts with ease
    Outlook Hotmail Connector provides a free solution for managing your Microsoft Hotmail email messages, calendar, and contacts from within Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010 free of charge.
    03-28-13 12:12 AM
    outlook connector? works with an outlook.com email as well - running on EAS.

Microsoft Office Outlook Hotmail Connector overview - Outlook - Office.com
    Problem is that outlook.com doesn't sync with outlook desktop. Connector doesn't help. I ended up buying CompanionLink to sunc the two and am limping along with Z10 using outlook.com for calender and contacts. Don't like this method, but we'll eventually get a direct sync and I'll be happier!
    04-07-13 12:11 AM
    For anyone that thinks that the 2-way sync of outlook and BB isn't important, then they are not running a small business on oulook like 10 million other people do. All businesses worth a damn runs on Outlook--be it 2007/2010/2013. The reason is simple--all other businesses run on it and it allows for easy movement of contact cards, appointment, meeting invitations, instant copy to OneNote for easy meeting notes, reminders that can be forwarded, etc. Too much to list but all of you know. And, not everyone uses an exchange service or web-cloud-based system.

There are more stand alone MS Outlook/Office programs sold every day then the rest combined, yet BB doesn't want to sync with it all of a sudden when in fact they are the premier business and email smartphone. You must realize like mentioned above, that every major phone on the market except BB10/Link syncs both ways with Outlook.

I use outlook.com for personal emails that I don't want coming in on my buisness email address and I can tell you that other than the web email stuff, syncing with their calendar/contacts from Outlook is impossible with out imporating/exporting via csv files. I know, I tried to do it and and never could get the calendar to migrate. The contacts exported over but you can't two-way sync with it, so its useless--and its a cloud based program that a lot of businesses can't use, due to the nature of the business--like mine. So with out the two-way sync with outlook, it's out of the question. Just my two-cents worth. I guess I'll have to wait for my Q10 and I'm bummed about it.
    saxxman and daveycrocket like this.
    05-01-13 07:14 PM
    I hope for a solution soon. I run a small business as well and the fact that I have to look at my calendar everyday and make sure the phone matches the computer is awful. Please please please fix this issue soon. Love the phone but this is a major problem for me as well as many many others. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:56 PM
    Besides, here is the link to their statement on the issue. Kind of late, maybe?
    http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/...zation-update/
    05-09-13 02:21 PM
    I also need 2 way sync with Outlook.

I paid the fifty bucks and have been happy with my two way USB sync for months now.

I bought CompanionLink, installed Deja Office on my Z10 and have had complete USB sync with Outlook including Contact notes.

Yes, it was expensive, but Blackberry's promise to fix this "shortly" made me snort.

The downside (besides $50) is that it is not a native sync; you work within the Deja Office app.

CompanionLink has promised it will sync with the BB native app this month.

Whoever gets there first, CL or BB, I just don't care.

I have what I need; it works great, and was worth the money to me.

When BB gets a proven two way sync with USB to Outlook I will switch.

Kindly do not flame me with "It is ridiculous to have to spend $50 to get something we used to have with OS7".

I agree, but couldn't wait.
    05-13-13 10:56 AM
    I also need 2 way sync with Outlook.

I paid the fifty bucks and have been happy with my two way USB sync for months now.

I bought CompanionLink, installed Deja Office on my Z10 and have had complete USB sync with Outlook including Contact notes.

Yes, it was expensive, but Blackberry's promise to fix this "shortly" made me snort.

The downside (besides $50) is that it is not a native sync; you work within the Deja Office app.

CompanionLink has promised it will sync with the BB native app this month.

Whoever gets there first, CL or BB, I just don't care.

I have what I need; it works great, and was worth the money to me.

When BB gets a proven two way sync with USB to Outlook I will switch.

Kindly do not flame me with "It is ridiculous to have to spend $50 to get something we used to have with OS7".

I agree, but couldn't wait.
    Yea, I have CompanionLink too, but I mainly use it to sync desktop to my hotmail account. Don't like having to use Deja either!
    05-13-13 12:34 PM
    It's looking up! From an "Updated post from BB" this was added to the post referenced above.
    BlackBerry Link Personal Information Import and Synchronization – Update
    February 19, 2013Ty Williams
    Support for USB synchronization with Outlook: In the next few weeks we will be releasing an update of BlackBerry Link (particular for Windows PCs) that will allow you to import your contacts and calendar information directly from Outlook to your BlackBerry Z10. Support for two-way sync of calendar and contacts info using BlackBerry Link for PC and Mac will be released shortly afterwards. For more information and updates on release dates, visit this blog as well as BlackBerry
    Update 05/13/2013 - Thanks for your patience, in a few weeks we will be releasing an update to BlackBerry Link that supports two-way synchronization. For more information and updates on release dates, visit this blog as well as BlackBerry.
    OK, now I'm smiling!
    05-14-13 06:27 PM
    I noticed this 'PC Outlook USB Sync' app from CompanionLink. It was in the new arrivals in appworld.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/32694888

It is shown as free but I think it could be a trial from looking at their web site. That's ok too if it works. Try before buy.

To anyone that has used CompanionLink, does this look like a new app or reintroduction of an old one?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 04:02 PM
    The ComanionLink says free, but it is hard to believe it is not a trial version.

Somewhat redundant now as BB Link will USB Sync Contacts and Calendar.

For Contacts I am using both apps as the BB phone Contact app doesn't keyword search the Contact Notes field.

DejaOffice does and this is very useful for me.
    07-29-13 04:31 PM
41 12