Hey everyone,

Sorry if the first one has been addressed many times but when is the new OS coming for the tour?

I tried the beta download but it seems it does not work for Mac, PC only
    03-08-10 07:25 PM
    Two solutions:
    1) Install Bootcamp or virtual Windows software on your Mac
    2) Install via Mac DM by switching to Sprint
    03-08-10 07:36 PM
    Hey everyone,

Sorry if the first one has been addressed many times but when is the new OS coming for the tour?

come on man i usually don't say anything to people that post stuff like this cause i am bad about it too but posts like this have gotten on my nerves today.

there is a search feature for a reason. No one could tell you when the official VZW os is coming out cause no one knows.
    03-08-10 07:38 PM
    Hey everyone,

I don't suppose you happen to have any friends that have a PC? If so just make your backup file using DM on your Mac, install DM on the PC or do apploader (search apploader) to install the OS you want and then just uninstall the DM and BB OS file from the computer you borrowed.

Presumably you could run a Windows emulator on your mac but I'm not familiar enough with mac OS to even hazard a guess beyond that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD