The latest BlackBerry Link update has fixed the issues I was having with my Z10. Half the time the program wouldn't even start. Many reinstalls didn't fix the issues. Wouldn't backup. Wireless sync didn't work. Sometimes it wouldn't even detect my phone. There were a few other issues, as well. I'm very happy that they have all been fixed with this update.

Posted via CB10
    daveycrocket likes this.
    04-27-13 12:22 AM
    That's great, hopefully soon the issues with outlook will be cleared and I can think about a new phone
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    04-27-13 04:36 AM
    Funny, I don't sync anything to my phone. (I should say right now, anyway). I only want to sync my desktop version of Outlook. For everything else I just use Windows Explorer to move files around. Much easier.
    But the odd thing with the new Link version, is that the reload button doesn't work. I like to check out hybrid os versions, but had to go back to version .15 to be able to reload official version.
    Looks like there's quite a bit of work left on this software?
    04-27-13 12:54 PM
    That's great, hopefully soon the issues with outlook will be cleared and I can think about a new phone
    Yeap i hope to
    04-27-13 01:44 PM
    There is more work to be done, but I'm glad they are making progress. I don't use Outlook except at work but I am not allowed to use that account on my phone. For those that do, I hope they add to the Outlook features. I haven't tried to reload, so I can't say if mine is broken as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:03 PM