When updating to the new DT software, there was a note saying Intellisync had been ditched.

All I can say is that whatever they replaced it with is a mittigating disaster, with all the flaws of Intellisync and even less funtionality. Intelligent management of conflicts is non-existant and there is still the date bug flaw between BB and the PC OS.

For thise who travel, have you had heaches trying to manage syncs across the different time zones you travel to?

One of the great features of Nokia was excellent and intelligent PCsync SW.
    Last edited by pache100; 06-08-12 at 06:03 AM.
    06-08-12 05:59 AM
    which version of DM have you installed?
    I have just downloaded Device Manager 7.which was needed for my playbook but I am useing desktop manager 6.1.035 this works fine so far.
    06-08-12 08:32 AM
    Darn! Once again nothing but issues with the desktop manager software. This is the
    2nd attempt that RIM has put out in 2 months. The first was worthless and full of bugs, so many that they pulled it. Now this one seems to be the same. There isn't enough time past yet, to determine if it's a software error, developer error, or our error in downloading but until it's fixed, I'm not moving from DM6.x. Please everyone that downloads this build, update us on what and what doesn't happen once it is in place and running. Thanks!
    06-08-12 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD