How are all of you Mac users backing up your BB's?? Do any of you know if I bought a external hard drive and put windows on it, then load my DM Cd on the hard drive would that work??

Thanks!!!
    Laurie
    06-18-09 12:31 PM
    Is it possible to put windows on an external hard drive?

I've read people saying they put Windows onto their Mac using Boot Camp and use that to back up their BB's but I've never tried (though I have a Mac with Windows through Boot Camp)

Your other options are Pocket Mac and Missing Sync.

I prefer MS over PM - fewer errors when syncing - though it costs about $40...PM is free.
    06-18-09 01:01 PM
    I cheat and use my work laptop.

If I didn't have that option, I'd probably consider some sort of dual boot type thing, since I am running an IBM processor'ed Mac, it makes that avenue a bit more work for me.
    06-18-09 03:04 PM
    Is it possible to put windows on an external hard drive?

I've read people saying they put Windows onto their Mac using Boot Camp and use that to back up their BB's but I've never tried (though I have a Mac with Windows through Boot Camp)

Your other options are Pocket Mac and Missing Sync.

I prefer MS over PM - fewer errors when syncing - though it costs about $40...PM is free.
    I have used PM and MS and have abandoned both. Google sync is the way to go...you must be running 10.5 or higher on your Mac.
    06-18-09 10:53 PM
    How are all of you Mac users backing up your BB's?? Do any of you know if I bought a external hard drive and put windows on it, then load my DM Cd on the hard drive would that work??

Thanks!!!
    Laurie
    No. Windows has to be installed on a internal hard drive to use bootcamp.
    06-19-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD